Owned and Last updated by (not visible by users)

Alvaro Lozano May 1, 2024

Hi! Why can I not see the Owned and Last updated by field on the user's Support page? How can I fix this? 

Here is what I see on my Jira Knowledbase website:

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 3.12.46 PM.png

And here's is what my user's see: 

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 3.13.24 PM.png

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2024

@Alvaro Lozano Are you by any chance publishing your knowledge base with Spacecraft? It has a feature to hide the authors and last edit date as some companies do want to remove that from public facing content.

Alvaro Lozano May 16, 2024

Nope, I'm using Confluence only

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2024

@Alvaro Lozano welcome to the Atlassian community

The portal view that customers see of the confluence knowledgebase does not show that information.  I was not able to find an enhancement request for this.  I would suggest submitting one.  https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10440 

Alvaro Lozano May 2, 2024
Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2024

@Alvaro Lozano I would think this is because most companies do not want their customers to see the names of their employees, though I can understand why you might want them to see the last time the page was updated.

Like Alvaro Lozano likes this
Alvaro Lozano May 16, 2024

Agreed! I would love to show my users when an article was last updated. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events