Overview of labels used in Confluence?

Niek Neuij August 24, 2015

I'm trying to create a page or find some overview of all labels being used in Confluence.

Is it possible for me to create this myself somehow?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2015

There used to be a popular labels heat map available in the Documentation theme (Browse, Labels, Global popular labels), but I couldn't see how to access it in the standard theme.  However, you can still access it via the URL.  You just need to include "/labels/listlabels-heatmap.action" after your base URL. For example: https://confluence.atlassian.com/labels/listlabels-heatmap.action

You can also filter by space by adding "?key=<spacekey>" to the end of the URL, where spacekey is the key of the space you want to see.

You can then click on each label to get more information about the pages that have that label.

Alternatively, there is the Confluence Tag Cloud plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.siemens.confluence.tagcloud

Niek Neuij August 25, 2015

Thanks a lot, that was exactly what I was looking for :)

1 vote
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2015

Hi Niek,

does the label list macro help?

Cheers,
Nils

Niek Neuij August 25, 2015

Thanks Nils. It kinda helps. It's not completely what I wanted, but I'll try it anyway.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 25, 2015

What exactly are you wanting then?

0 votes
Anne EQS
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2015

Same question.

The Labels List macro unfortunately only lists labels per space. (It's no option to add all existing spaces - too much.)

The All Labels page http://<domain>/labels/listlabels-alphaview.action also doesn't display all labels but a selection - don't know how these labels are selected.

See the example from a selected space:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-26 um 14.21.26.png

Then after clicking on lables from all spaces:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-08-26 um 14.21.44.png

Where is 'aerohive' gone? ...and accesspoint, adium ...

I'd require a full list of all labels used in all spaces of our confluence instance - neither the alphaview nor the heatmap are providing this.

Any further ideas, someone?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events