Others can not access my page. getting page does not exist error.

mrigendra singh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 13, 2019

Hi,

I have created a page under my home and the page is set with no restrictions at all. I shared my URL, also from within the confluence shared my page with colleagues, but they only get page does not exist error.

What could be the issue here. Is it possible that my current doesn't have the permission at all to view my pages. My confluence ID was created when I was under different group in same organisation. But i don't see any such mention in my permission or settings page.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2019

Hello,

Go to space space settings -> permissions. And make sure that these users are granted the view permission either directly or via a group.

mrigendra singh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 17, 2019

Thanks. Basically in bottom left corner -> Space tools -> permissions to change permissperm.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events