It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Other macro works periodically

• Confluence 7.20
  • Ubuntu 18.04
  • PostgreSQL 10.10 (Ubuntu 10.10-0ubuntu0.18.04.1)

Periodically other macro don't work, on click nothing happen. Then for example in 5 minutes they work fine.

I have this warn in log analyzer: Unable to load the Confluence Macro Browser due to timeout exception

I have no any external gadgets.

Any ideas?

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @hunterok1984,

I understand you're having trouble accessing your Macro Browser menu. Are you the only person having this problem on your site at the moment, or are others noticing too?

I recommend that you have a look at the log files; that will give you an idea as to why it's timing out. You can start taking a look at the Confluence Server Logs and then try generating a HAR file and analyzing it. 

That will give you more details on the problem. Feel free to share anything here that you think might be relevant to the issue, and I can take a look with you.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,502 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you