Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

One of the partiuclar sapce in confluence not showing activity graph

One of the partiuclar sapce in confluence not showing activity graph, remaining space are working fine.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Mugilan Sukumar 
I hope you are well.

What do you mean by activity graph?
Would it be possible to share some screenshots from the failing Space and when it works?

Kind regards,
Thiago Masutti

Hi @Thiago Masutti  hope you are able to see my screenshot above

Thanks.

That's the Usage Stats plugin and it relies on multiple data from the DB to track usage of Spaces.
Usually this plugin is disabled for performance reasons and we often suggest Marketplace Apps that are more reliable and performant.

What if you try opening a couple of pages from that affected Space, do you see data on the graph from today?

confluence-space-activity.png

Kind regards,
Thiago Masutti

Hi @Thiago Masutti  I am not able to view the any data for today even if opened some page in that affected space. Remaining space this plugin working fine.

Thanks

Mugilan Sukumar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

79 views 0 0
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you