Notifications one year ago

Admin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 3, 2022

Dear Atlassian-Team,

my post is more an information then a question.

All notifications from 2021 appear to have been made "one year ago", which is slightly confusing.
Anyone else has the same problem? I tried log out and in but that didn't help.
It's really only a visual problem but maybe you can fix that next year. :-)

Thanks and best regards!

Screenshot is in German but I guess the issue is clear.

Unbenannt.jpg

1 answer

1 vote
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2022

Hi @Admin Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Since I don't have any notification in my free site, I can't check it, but I got what you meant. I would suggest to report this as a Bug, by raising a support case with 
Atlassian Support. They will work with you directly to collect the details Development needs and craft a detailed Bug report so it has the best opportunity to be fixed. 

Admin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 3, 2022

Hi Kishan,

thanks for your answer! Bug report was exactly what I was looking for. Actually this issue has already been reported (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-73342).

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2022

Cool, thank you for the link. So customers have noticed it and it has been raised as a bug already. Let's vote for it and watch it for further updates 😀

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events