Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not work for file upload

박현진 October 2, 2019

When I try to upload using "Drag and drop to upload" or "browse for files" on Confluence, it is not uploaded.

It succeed in just two, but frequently it did success in three or five at the least.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2019

Hello @박현진,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I've had a look, but there hasn't been any issues lately that would cause this, so we'll need to have a look at your Confluence instance.

If you are still having this issue, please raise a support ticket with our Cloud Support team and provide them with the specifics of your issue. For example, if you've been able to replicate this across attachments, pages, spaces, and users, or only specific ones.

Once they are able to help determine the issue, please feel free to let us know here what the solution was.

Regards,

Shannon

Mandy Weber July 9, 2020

Any updates on this resolution?  We are experiencing the same issue.  I've actually had  the functionality on one page and then it was gone..

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2020

Hello @Mandy Weber,

I followed-up with this issue, but it doesn't appear that @박현진 ended up raising a ticket for this with Support.

There are a few different things that might be happening in the background on your Confluence site that would cause you to not be able to upload an attachment. We will need to see your Confluence site logs in order to determine the cause for the issue you are experiencing.

I would recommend testing first to make sure that a particular browser or add-on isn't causing the issue, and that all users are able to replicate the problem from any device. If the behavior persists, please raise a ticket with our Support team, and we can have a look at it for you. If you're a Cloud Free site admin, you can raise a new question here on Community and we can have a look for you!

Take care,

Shannon

Alex Sharp July 13, 2020

I have had the same problem in the same instance.

I also noticed this only happened for pages that have restricted access on them.  I also tested this with two different browsers (Chrome and Edge) to make sure it wasn't a browser or plug-in related issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events