No table formatting tools in cloud editor?

Marco Bohmbach September 14, 2019

Hi, according to this article there are many options in a second column, when you click into a table. In our cloud version we don't habe these options. Do I have to activate it somehow or can i troubleshoot it somehow?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2019

@Marco BohmbachYou don't activate there options. They are always enabled, and appear differently depending upon your editing experience,

Old Experience

Screenshot 2019-09-15 at 12.37.03 AM.png

New Experience

Screenshot 2019-09-15 at 12.37.53 AM.png

Marco Bohmbach September 17, 2019

Hi @DPKJ ,

i have the new experience but does that mean, the new experience has less features? I see no option to make it not responsive. 

thanks in advance

Marco

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2019

@Marco Bohmbach Yes new experience has lesser features as of now, Atlassian is working on it. The main goal of new experience is to simplify user experience.

Like Marco Bohmbach likes this
Peter Kindzierski May 19, 2020

But presenting the new editor without the basic table manipulation options, like row/column-cut & paste is a very poor offering. Don't you think?

Now I've switched to the new editor, I can't manipulate my tables anymore in a very common way...

If I had known that, I would never had switched...

1 vote
Rodrigo Ritter October 16, 2019

We're also having issues with the responsive tables and would like to make them fixed width.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events