No spaces after upgrade

paolo pesce September 19, 2013

I'm trying to upgrade my confluence (4.3) to the newest version. i've download the file .bin and i did the upgrade but when i restart confluence there aren't any spaces. Which is the problem?

2 answers

0 votes
AndrewA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2013

Hi Paulo,
If we are sure Confluence was actually upgraded it could also be that our index is corrupt. In which case, we would want to rebuild it to be sure. There is also the possiblity that legacy customization is interfering with spaces being displayed. Instructions for checking on these potentials probelms can be found at the following page.

Unable to View Spaces After Upgrading

I hope this helps (assuming it is the case that Confluence was actually upgraded of course).

Cheers,
Andrew

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2013

Hi Paolo,

I believe that you've installed a brand new Confluence instead of upgrading your current instance. Please check here all the isntruction regarding Confluence upgrade and double check if there's any step that you might have skipped:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Upgrading+Confluence

Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events