New editing experience page

Juned Shaikh August 13, 2019

Team,

I created a page using new editing experience. Following are the issues faced.

• Cant publish the page, unless the page is published without notifying the watchers.
  • Colored cell are not getting highlighted when the page is published.
  • Can't save the serial numbers, even if the cells are merged.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2019

Hey there!
As I understand, the publication of a specific page is not working as expected. Is this correct, Juned?
We can try to publish the page while using another browser or after a cache clear.
Also, are you able to check if this issue is present with pages published by other users?
One more thing for us to check is if the problem is present even when publishing a page with plain text only.

Would it be possible for you to check these topics for us, Juned?

The table cell colors issue is most likely documented under this bug report:

I did not understand what you meant with "Can't save the serial numbers, even if the cells are merged.", Could you explain a little bit further?

Looking forward to your reply! Let us know what you find, Juned.

Juned Shaikh August 14, 2019

As I understand, the publication of a specific page is not working as expected. Is this correct, Juned?
Ans:
Yes, it is doesn’t. If you click on Publish it will not publish the page with new changes/updates. If you publish the page as not notify watchers than it will publish it correctly. I tried using a different browser still the same issue.

We can try to publish the page while using another browser or after a cache clear.
Ans:
Still didn’t work. Different Browser same issue

Also, are you able to check if this issue is present with pages published by other users?
Ans:
yes, if the others publish the page the changes are not reflected. It has to be done as not notify watchers.

One more thing for us to check is if the problem is present even when publishing a page with plain text only.
Ans:
No, with plain text page it work correctly.

I did not understand what you meant with "Can't save the serial numbers, even if the cells are merged.", Could you explain a little bit further?
Ans:
It is about the cell numbering. It doesnt pick merged cell, the way it happens on the plain text page

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events