New User Not Receiving Invite

Jessica Dowd May 17, 2022

Hello, two of my team members are not receiving the invite when I send it. They have checked their spam folders. Our company uses Gmail, and these two have had their accounts for years. Can Someone assist?

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2022

Hey @Jessica Dowd ,

There's a condition that can occur on the Atlassian side if an email address had trouble receiving email in the past. Our system will stop delivering future emails if a problem was detected (for example, if the mail server said that email box didn't exist at some point).

Our support team needs to check the specific email addresses. Since you're on a Cloud Free site, I've opened a ticket on your behalf. An email from our support system should arrive in a couple minutes. Please reply to the email with the specific email addresses of the users you're having trouble inviting.

Thanks,
Daniel | Atlassian Team

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2022

@Jessica Dowd are you inviting existing users? Have you tried performing a password reset and seeing if they receive that email?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events