New Project Template in Confluence

Nate Burger January 9, 2018

Hi everyone,

I am new to Confluence and am looking for a way to create a template to be able to copy any time we have a new project in that category, without any plug ins. (Budget is a factor)

For example my team is in charge of setting up new business. For each one we have a list of tasks that we must do for each one. Currently, we are creating new tasks for each start up, that we organize in epics.

So, I am looking for a way to be able to copy a template over to Jira software and assign an epic to it each time.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2018

Hey Nate,

I am following you as far as wanting to create a page template for every project, that has the predefined tasks. You definitely can: Create a Template

I am not sure what you mean by copying the template to Jira Software and assigning an epic to it - you can link JIra issues and Jira gadgets on the page but the page will not be in Jira Software, it will always reside in Confluence.

Cheers,

Ann

Nate Burger January 18, 2018

I want one document that I can copy to mass create user stories for each requirement.

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2018

You can create multiple stories in Jira by highlighting the requirements in Confluence and those Jira issues will be added back to the Confluence page. You may use the bundled page blueprints or create a custom template. Please see: Define your requirements

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events