Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to remove a child page that doesn't seem to exist

Michael Drum May 8, 2023

I am on an existing published page, and I hit "Create".  A new page window appears, and immediately I click on "Close" without giving it a name/title.  The window closes, returning me to my existing page, and now there is an arrow in the page tree on the left side indicating that there is a child page to the page that I'm on, but when you click on the arrow to expand the tree - nothing shows up.  The page is not shown in "Drafts" nor is it in "Recents".  

I have tried refreshing the page that supposedly has the child and it still shows the expand arrow.  Tried re-publishing the page and still shows a child page that doesn't exist.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2023

Hi @Michael Drum welcome to the Atlassian community.

That is a good spot on. I'm able to replicate the same on my personal Confluence site but not on the office (work) instance. 

And I would request you to try the workarounds shared by other community members on this thread.

Michael Drum May 8, 2023

Thank you @G subramanyam  - I found my answer on the thread - archive the page, then restore it and it will remove the arrow.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events