Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to create a boxes in a Confluence space

Jenin CM July 21, 2013

Hi All,

I need to create a confluence page where I need a format in which there are lots boxes in the page and inside each box with a heading I need to include contents from different pages. like given below. What approach should I take to create such a page. which macros could be used or hlpfull.

Thanks and Regards,

Jenin C M

1 answer

1 vote
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2013

Jenin,

That's a pretty neat layout, next form I have to make I'll get you to design it. :)

For the content you can use the page include and the excerpt include macros. The first takes all the contents of the whole page, and the latter just the part that's in the excerpt. You can find both in Insert/Other macros.

If you want to add headings seperately you can do so as you would any page. But you can also make sure the include macros use the original page's headings.

You can use sections and columns to create the laout, and inside them you can also use panels and possibly even tables. With panels you should also be able to add a title when you create the panel as well as add colours to the backgrounds and borders.

I'm not sure you can achieve tabs withou either coding or a 3rd party macro. Good luck with your project, it'll be interesting to see how you get on.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events