Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Need help regarding fetching of documents from confluence and displaying the documents in salesforce

Hello everyone

I have a requirement where I need to store the documents in the confluence, when I do a context search in the salesforce application,
it has to fetch the documents from the confluence and display them in the salesforce,

Plus, I need some guidance like how can I integrate salesforce to confluence so that I can achieve my above goal

2 answers

Hi Manjunath SC,

Hope you are doing well.

I'd suggest using Salesforce & Confluence Cloud Publisher.

With the app you will be able to integrate Confluence pages with Salesforce Knowledge base articles.

You can refer to the following documentation on step by step instructions to set up the integration:

Hope it helps.

Best,

Sayed

0 votes
Diego Atlassian Team Mar 29, 2021

Hello there!

As I understand, you need to have Confluence content searchable within Salesforce. Currently this is not a native feature of Confluence.

There are, however, third-party apps that may help you with this:

Atlassian Marketplace - Confluence Cloud

Also, we have an old post here in our Community that deals with a pretty similar request and was recently updated:

Integrating confluence pages in SalesForce

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🎨 Add some visual life to your templates

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman, and I am a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Based on feedback from you, we are giving admins more power to create templates that a...

244 views 4 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you