Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help regarding fetching of documents from confluence and displaying the documents in salesforce

Manjunath SC March 24, 2021

Hello everyone

I have a requirement where I need to store the documents in the confluence, when I do a context search in the salesforce application,
it has to fetch the documents from the confluence and display them in the salesforce,

Plus, I need some guidance like how can I integrate salesforce to confluence so that I can achieve my above goal

2 answers

1 vote
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2021

Hi Manjunath SC,

Hope you are doing well.

I'd suggest using Salesforce & Confluence Cloud Publisher.

With the app you will be able to integrate Confluence pages with Salesforce Knowledge base articles.

You can refer to the following documentation on step by step instructions to set up the integration:

Hope it helps.

Best,

Sayed

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2021

Hello there!

As I understand, you need to have Confluence content searchable within Salesforce. Currently this is not a native feature of Confluence.

There are, however, third-party apps that may help you with this:

Atlassian Marketplace - Confluence Cloud

Also, we have an old post here in our Community that deals with a pretty similar request and was recently updated:

Integrating confluence pages in SalesForce

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events