Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bought license is not working

Rodger Hanson July 7, 2015

I just bought a license for 100 users and it's not working: On the plugin page it says "CustomWare Composition Plugin" but the license site says below:

Composition for Confluence (Server) 100 Users: Commercial License:

AAABWg0ODAoPeNqVkE9PwzAMxe/5FJG4wKFVNlZgkyqBukoMsQ1tgxOXkLldROpUTjIYn57sTyeuH

CJFfvZ79u9iFYA/BeRiyMVg1M9GA8GL8Yr3RS9jY3CKdOu1xbywTWud3v95ZYkXFisTABXwyyXQF

uiKZ4K/OiD3Popy0wApLQ1/1grQAZuF5gNoXh1a8kywgkDu/cbSQ74PTMRNIoYsWnup/Ew2kC/su

gbijxKdxU4pp1KbnA7SfSMxfMqQSpXiDyu30oSDa15JE1PNMf0tZu6LfRZn0QPKuHn53WradfGDR

NwmosfmVEvU7mgyPbrzCTqvffDAbcVXoDZotbH1ji3LWR5fkvXuhsN4FIJPVXDeNl+SIFVnTGlrQ

q0xVs4gU4ibUEvaQe4pwP+GIwi9PQ2eGP85KKDRjfaw7rTVroUD0mI+nZaLYvLwzF4CqY100CG4P

iH4BYEou5YwLAIUUtrqQaAwD18qXXkk7VcIKwvsWlECFHyR6XIC862qBeZ/hqEjfbYVwHCAX02h1

Server IDAI70-XEI9-6Y7L-GZRG
Support Entitlement NumberSEN-1021924

Please help: I had to put on a trial license to get it working again.

2 answers

2 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2015

Hey Rodger, 

Do you mind to share which error is displayed when you try to apply the license? Sometimes, some issues can happen depending on the type of license that you have for Confluence and the add-on, in case of not matching. Other issues could be definitely related to the version of the add-on that you are using against a new license method to be used. Can you check that too?

You can get more info about the licensing of ServiceRocket add-ons through this articlesmile

PS: Depending on the urgency here, you can raise a new ticket with us through our https://support.atlassian.com site, so one of our engineers can help you and point you to the right directions.

Regards, 

Giuliano T.

1 vote
lavitz slambert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2015

Hey Roger,

That is an interesting detail, usually the trial licenses for most plugin are unlimited and if after you've done that made the plugin work is a valid clue.

If you go to the confluence admin page > license information how many users is your license?

If the number is matching the compositon plugin license then reach service rocket in their forums for further assistance:

https://community.servicerocket.com/servicerocket

Giuliano gave a good piece of advice in his reply but I don't believe the atlassian support would be able to assist at this point as you need to validate with service rocket if that 100 user license is valid to be used in your instance.

If they confirm that then go for atlassian support smile - https://support.atlasian.com.

Thanks and Regards,
Lavitz - the guy that uses Confluence on Windows as a Hobby!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events