Multiple Domain Names and IP Addresses to Spaces

Don Gaconnet
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 8, 2012

Is it possible to configure Apache with multiple IP addresses and domain names to forward a specific domain name to a space? I am using virtual host files on the Apache Web Server 2.2

somedomain.info point to SpaceA
newdomain.net
point to SpaceB
bestdomain.us point to SpaceC
maindomain.com
point to main confluence installation

Thank you for your answer

1 answer

0 votes
Radomir Mladenovic
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2012

Sorry about the shameless plug but we've just released Domain Booster plugin that could help you.

http://bugsio.com/display/DomainBooster/Domain+Booster+Plugin+for+Confluence

Gregory Sudderth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2012

Hey, what's the difference between a solution, a plug, and spam?

Degree of efficacy!

"A plug-in is like any other product, its a benefit or a hazard. If its a benefit then its not my [SPAM] problem." -- Blade Runner

G.

Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2012

Hi, I installed Domain Booster, but it immediatly says that beta is expired and doesnt add any hostnames. Rgds, Greg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events