Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multimedia macro

Jennifer Weber August 21, 2015

We are trying to get an MP4 file to play on Confluence using the Multimedia macro.  I can upload the file successfully and put it into the macro, but I can't get it to play.  First it wanted me to Activate QuickTime, which I did, and then that plug-in crashed, and now when I click on the box where the video should be I get a big X with the message that says the video is corrupt.  We are in Firefox, and have confluence version 5.5.6.  Any tips would be great.  Thank you!!

2 answers

1 vote
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2015

Hi Jennifer,

It seems you've just found a bug in your Confluence version as you can see below:

This bug was fixed in the 5.7 version. You could update your system in order to fix that laugh.

Cheers,

Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2016

What can be done to fix it on existing version when upgrade is not a solution ?

I am facing same issues on 5.6.6

1 vote
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2015

Hey Jennifer,

Would you be able to test it using another browser so we can reduce the scope of the problem?

Also try to run it again using a private session on your browser, thus we can also make sure that this is not a problem with corrupted browser cache, for example.

Let me know if that makes any difference.

Eduardo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events