Missing Table Tools

matt.jackson November 4, 2019

The table tools defined here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/add-formatting-to-your-page-724764836.html

do NOT appear on our Cloud account version of Confluence... do we have to do something to enable them?

1 answer

0 votes
Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 4, 2019

The documentation that you linked to shows the old editor. You're probably seeing the new editor experience. The new editor does a few things differently. Read the linked page to get a quick overview. :)

matt.jackson November 4, 2019

thanks! i guess im wondering why the new editor (cloud) experience lacks features from older versions of confluence? (unless im missing something)

Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 4, 2019

You are right, the new editor is lacking behind on some features. I can't tell you the why but I can give you a link to a feature comparison between the old and the new editor so you can have a clear look at what's missing, what's different and what new features the new editor brings to the table. :)

Like matt.jackson likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events