Missing Google Document macro?

Darren Thatcher August 1, 2013

We use Atlassian OnDemand, Confluence

earlier this year I was able to insert the Google Document macro (to render pages inline)

This now appears to be missing and where embedded documents once were, simply appears:

I've pinged our onsite Atlassian SMEs but meanwhile as I wait for their response, I thought I'd ask the wider community

1 answer

0 votes
Paul Greig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2013

Hi Darren,

I couldn't see any active tickets regarding this issue but wanted to let you know the Google Document macros is dependant on Google Apps integration with your OnDemand instance. Currently Confluence-only OnDemand instances are unable to have Google Apps integration.

Rest assured, we are trying to get this improvement implemented. You can follow the progress here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-5745

Cheers,

Paul

Darren Thatcher August 9, 2013

Hi Paul

Thanks for getting back to me. I don't think there are any active tickets - I've not raised one yet. We have Jira and Confluence through OnDemand.

I can raise a ticket on Monday when I'm next in the office. Or did you have any further ideas?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events