Missing AddOns after Server-Restart

Knut_Luebke July 27, 2017

Dear Support-Team,

there are some AddOns missing after we restarted our confluence-server. I already shutdown confluence, cleared the plugin-chaches and started confluence again... The missing AddOns are still away. ... How can I restore these AddOns?

I´m looking forward to get a solution for this problem.

Kind Regards

The first picture shows the availabe AddOns after the server-restart. The second picture shows the AddOns before the restart.

addons after serverrestart.PNGaddons before serverrestart.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2017

I suspect they went away because you cleared more than the caches.

That will not have affected your data though, and you should be able to go back to the "find new add-ons" to re-install the missing ones.

Knut_Luebke July 27, 2017

I´m sure that they dont went away, because i cleared more than the caches because i cleared the plugin caches after i mentioned that some addons are not available. My first idea was, that the caches are maybe corrupt and thats why some addons couldnt be loaded correct ... but i doesnt work.

Btw. i could replicate this behaviour in my virtual test-environment...

And the solution was, as u suggested, the re-install of the missed addons. All configurations and settings are still present after the re-install. I thought that they are lost, but they ar`nt

thx :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events