Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrace Confluence version 4.3.2 to Cloud

Jiří Josefus April 29, 2022

Hello Community, is it possible to migrate Confluence version 4.3.2 to Cloud in some other way?

We donť want to pay now for an upgrade to new version of Confluence.

Or the only way to migrate to cloud from version 4.3.2 is to upgade to a supported verion 5.10.0 or later?

Thanks a lot for answers.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2022

Hi @Jiří Josefus , 

in order to move forward with your migration, you can generate a trial license for Confluence Data Center and apply it to your instance. You will then be able to upgrade it, and migrate your data to Cloud.

The only restriction is that the trial license should not be used for production purposes, so you can't use it if your users keep using Confluence Data Center.

Let me know if this helps,

--Alexis

Jiří Josefus May 27, 2022

Hi @Alexis Robert ,

I 'll  generate trial license for Confluence Data Centre, then apply it to my instance, then I  can upgrade my 4.3.2  version to 7.13.6 version of Confluence. OK?

I Downloaded atlassian-confluence-7.13.6-x64.exe.

Where can I find  how proceed whit upgrade to new version? Where is documentation step by step how to upgrade please?

And where is the documentation step by step how to migrace then to cloud in test enviroment please?

Is it possible than to reduce number of users in my instance of Confluence in production enviroment?  So that the cost of switching to the new version is not so huge... And the we have to byu new licence for example of 20 users , upgrade to new version, migrate to cloud.  How must be the procedure and the correct solution?

Thank you for your responses

Jiří Josefus

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events