Meta data in new confluence UI

Rob Buijs August 21, 2017

In the dearly beloved 'old' confluence UI every page has a collaboration assisting information line below the title of the page.

"Created by XX, last modified on YY"

This is useful information. Who created the page, and how stale is the information in the page. It places the page in context.

In the new confluence UI this line is redesigned and now it takes an incredible amount of space on the page.

Schermafbeelding 2017-08-21 om 10.19.00.png

Can this be fixed? Also, the line is gone from the homepage of a space, along with comments.

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2017

Hi Rob,

1. It is not possible to modify the look of the text showing created by and last modified dates. The current formatting you see is how it will look on all pages. You can submit your feedback regarding this to the developers from the menu on the bottom left-hand side when you click on your avatar photo.
  2. The line won't be seen on the default overview page, but you can click ... > Page Information to view those details.
  3. I've created a feature request to be able to enable comments on the default overview page: CONFCLOUD-56967. It's been disabled from that page but I'm requesting there the ability to selectively enable it. If you were to set another page as the space home page it does appear you will be able to have comments there. 

Let me know if you have any further questions about this!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events