Hello, I have created a table in Confluence that contains 21 columns of various lengths and 11 rows that often span multiple rows within each row. For example, a section row in the far left column will then have 4-8 sub-rows that have specific questions. I have frozen the header row and the first column as well so the user can scroll up and down and side to side and still see the questions for the table.
I have had to perform many merges and splitting of columns and rows, and yet for the most part things have looked good. Then for some reason, every time I enter Edit mode - even if I change only one word or letter - and click Update, the entire table's columns and rows are messed up. Typically I have had to revert to an older version of the page and just can't add any new content.
Since I needed to add new content and was unable to do so, I went ahead and exported an older version of the table to Word and now do all the work in a Word table. This is not ideal, but it's a workable solution since it's not required the table be pretty or anything like that.
Sample of the Table (before edit)
After Edit - Update (no actual changes to table).
I'm using Atlassian 6.13.0.
Let me know if there is anything I should be trying.
It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events