It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Meeting notes index: list of decisions

Hi all,

The new meeting notes blueprint allows to add decisions (I mean the macro, not the Decisions blueprint): is there a way to display them in the Meeting notes index page?

I mean, something similar to the "Task report" macro that displays the list of action items in the many meeting notes of the same space...

Thank you

18 answers

I'm also looking for this feature.  "Task Report" makes it easy to consolidate actions from multiple meetings in once place.  Having a similar feature for decisions would be invaluable.  

Is this on product's roadmap?

Ditto, I could really use this as well.

Like Yoga likes this

That would be really useful for all of us

I was surprised they didn't allow to report when they added this.  It makes it hard to track the decisions without a report.  Please implement this atlassian!

Like # people like this

Another vote for this feature - please consider making this asap!

Anyone from Atlassian to tell us if this will arrive soon ? What's the point of recording decisions in meeting notes if they're not displayed in a central place ?

Yes! Is there a ticket for this? It would make referencing decisions so easy!

Decisions are virtually useless without this feature, an absolute must. 

1 vote
Zak_Laughton Atlassian Team Aug 08, 2018

Hi Francesco,

I'm not familiar with this "decisions" functionality in the meeting notes blueprint, and I wasn't able to find any "decisions" elements when I used the blueprint. Could you describe where and how the decisions are added along with any screenshots?

Thanks!
-Zak

Hi Zak,

thank you for your reply. Here are the steps:

1. Create a Meeting note page

Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 23.48.00.png

2. At the bottom of the page, below the Action items, you can find the decisions
    Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 23.48.33.png

However, you can find a (very short) description here.

Thank you

Like # people like this

I'm also looking to see a list of those decisions made. Any progress on this?

Like # people like this
Like # people like this

+1

Voted too

0 votes

+1

0 votes

+1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

109 views 3 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you