Manage Plugins is missing from Admin page

brian wallis October 24, 2011

I am running version 3.4.9 of confluence and seem to have lost the "Plugins" link under the Administration menu.

Our wiki runs fine and gets a lot of use. I haven't had to visit the admin page for quite a while but I need to check on some upgrades for some of the many plugins that we run and now I cannot find how to do that. I'm sure it was there before :-) I do seem to recall there was some issue with this many months ago but I cannot remember the details.

Anyone able to help me find out where it has gone? I cannot find any errors in the server log either. In case it is relevant, this is a small standalone installation with a mysql database.

thanks,

brian wallis...

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
brian wallis November 16, 2011

I restarted the confluence process and the plugin management link returned.

0 votes
SarahA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2011

Hallo Brian

Perhaps you only have "Confluence administrator" rights instead of "system administrator" rights? A Confluence administrator can see the Administration menu, but will not see all options in the menu. This documentation page describes the differences between a Confluence administrator and a system administrator.

I hope that solves the mystery.

Cheers, Sarah

0 votes
seohugh October 24, 2011

It looks a little difficult for me ........

arvel blog

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events