Manage Apps - not working

Bharanidharan V May 23, 2022

Confluence -> Manage app requests are not working.

We are not able to see the apps requested by any of the team members in the "Manage App requests". This is seriously impacting the functionality as we are not able to provide the required Apps to our team members.

The error that we get when admin of the space/team is:

"We ran into a little trouble. It might just be a hiccup. Try again in a bit."

This issue is there, right from the day we activated this tenant. We have been struggling to find the right contact to get the issue addressed.

Kindly look into this on priority.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2022

Hi @Bharanidharan V ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Please take a look to this thread https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Unable-to-add-Apps-to-JIRA/qaq-p/1308631

It should be usefult for your issue.

Fabio

0 votes
testimautomation July 10, 2022

Jumping to this topic @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ you might help me with some issue that we experience, we have developed a plugin and now we are creating automated tests for our CI flow, I did my research in the community and I've understood that there is no way to auto-update our app because we have some permissions that the user must approve, my question is do you have any idea/way to auto-update our app or because of the permissions we'll have to live with it and whenever permission gets updated we'll have to manually update the app?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events