Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making 8 multiple approval buttons 'stack' into the MORE button

Casey Maynard November 16, 2017

I have a Workflow that has 8 different states that a user can change the layout of the 8 options so that a user has basically a pull down menu (like the MORE option acts)

Currently I have 3 buttons then a more button with the other 5 options and it looks poorly designed, so if I have one button with all of the approval options listed then the user can select the correct one without having to look at the approval window cluttered with buttons

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2017

This sounds like a Jira question, but you've flagged it with Confluence in the confluence questions area.  Can you confirm which one it is?

Casey Maynard November 16, 2017

Hmm.. it is in Confluence, but I think it is more related to the Comala Workflow plugin

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2017

Yes, that makes sense!  It's why I asked.

I don't think there's a way to unstack the buttons, but I'm not a Comala expert admin, I only know the basics.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events