Has anyone experience macro behavior where some macros stop working while other continue to function as they are suppose to? And not on all pages. For example, in recent days, the TOC macro has stopped working on a number of pages, but not all. Then is will start working again, only to stop the next day. See the screen shot below. I'm using Confluence version 5.8.13
Any help would be appreciated.
I've experienced something similar and equally intermittent and random. All I can tell you is that we discovered that it only happened on Firefox and not on Chrome, so our workaround was for Firefox users to switch to Chrome if they were having problems on a particular page.
we have often the issue connected to Java. So we have to restart and delete the plugin-cache to fix it.
I hope that will solve your problem.
If it helps, this is the supported browsers page. There are a number of IE and Edge notes that might be useful for you. More than a few answers on this forum include "try a browser that's not IE" and end up solving the problem. I've got absolutely no axe to grind with IE or Microsoft, but if there is any way you can move/allow your users to access Atlassian on Firefox, Safari or Chrome then in general you and they will have a better experience.
But if you can't, this forum is always available
Hi team, I’m Avinoam, a product manager on Confluence Cloud, and today I’m really excited to let the Community know that all customers can now try out the new editing experience and see some of the ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs