Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro table to pull information from other spaces

Lore Sanchez April 28, 2023

Hello there,

I would like to know if there is a macro table to pull information from other space in confluence.

thanks,

3 answers

2 votes
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2023

Hey Lore!

I would recommend that you check out the MultiExcerpt macro by Appfire (https://appfire.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SUP/pages/147360251/MultiExcerpt+Server+and+Data+Center+-+User+Guide).  It is available for Cloud and Data Center.  I use it myself and it allows you to include excerpts from Confluence pages that are in different Spaces!  :)

0 votes
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

Hi @Lore Sanchez 

If your status reports can have data formatted into tables, you could extract that data using the Page Properties Report Macro.

@Jimi Wikman made a great video on how this works:

If you are ok including the entire page in another page, you could use the Include Page Macro.

And if you want to include excerpts of a page, you could use the Excerpt Include Macro.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2023

@Lore Sanchez What type of information are you trying to pull in? 

Lore Sanchez April 28, 2023

We have different confluence pages with status reports so we want to have all the information from each page into the main space 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events