List pages linked to specific jira issue?

Philipp Olovsson November 16, 2018

Hi,

I would like to show a list of pages on a confluence page which have a connection to a specific issue.

For example:

Page A, B and C are linked to the jira issue ISSUE-1

On Page D I want to insert a dynamic table, which shows all pages which have a link to ISSUE-1

There's somethin similar possible with labels (macro is called 'content by label').

In my case, I would need a macro like 'content by jira-link'

Is there a way to achieve this with Confluence and Jira without extra plugins?

Phil

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2018

Hello Philipp and welcome to the Community!

Integrating Jira and Confluence can be powerful when creating reporting and linking issues. Majority of the linking of Confluence pages to Jira issues is weighted more on the Jira side. This means that you are able to look within Jira to find all Confluence pages linked to an issue and other Jira issues linked, but out of the box there is not a way to see all Confluence pages linked to a Jira issue.

This type of functionality is supported by add-on although, as you stated, this would not meet your requirements. There is a similar feature request that would give you this type of functionality within Confluence. We would suggest you vote and watch feature request CONFSERVER-31348 to get updates on its status.

If you did want to re-evaluate add-ons, there are plenty of available add-ons which extend JQL functionality to allow for this type of searching. Please see the Atlassian Marketplace for all of the add-ons available.

I hope you find this helpful and it answers your question.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Philipp Olovsson November 20, 2018

Thank you for the answer and the link to the feature request. This is exactly what we're looking for. Already voted.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events