Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

List of mentions

Hi everyone, is there a way that I can get a list of all the pages and comments where I have been mentioned? Often people don't tag me in a task, but ask a question or request an action in a comment instead, so it doesn't show up in my task list. Thank you!

1 answer

Nope, doesn't work. Any other suggestions?

Shannon Atlassian Team Jan 11, 2022

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for following up. We have an open feature request for finding mentions in comments:

In the meantime, I'm not aware of any workaround to solve this. Since I know this wasn't the answer you were hoping for, my apologies. I hope we can see this feature in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

haha, see this feature in the future, nice one Atlassian :) You guys just removed it..

I managed to get the results by searching for your mention-id. (can be found via the inspector)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

1,049 views 8 42
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you