List labels under a page (not space).

Royce Wong
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2011

I want to list all labels under a page (not space) and all its childs pages . I am aware of the listlabels macro, but you can only specify which space, not page.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 vote
Kevin Buchs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2011

You can generate a set of the labels used on all descendent pages with the reporter plug-in. It will not be a single unique set of labels, however. Maybe it gives you what you are looking for.

--------------------

{report-table} 

{content-reporter:spaces=@self|types=+page|scope=@self > descendents} 
{text-filter:content:labels|minLength=1}
{text-sort:content:labels} 
{content-reporter} 

{report-column:title=Labels}{report-info:content:labels}{report-column} 

{report-table} 

-----------------

Royce Wong
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2011

Thanks for the reply Kevin! I tested the code, but as you stated, it doesn't display single unique set of labels, so it's not quite what I am looking for, but maybe I can find ways to improve it. Thanks again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events