Linking documents from bitbucket to the wiki and jira

Tina Mangham November 7, 2013

Is it possible to link a document stored in bitbucket to the wiki and jira? If so, how can link it from the wiki back to bitbucket?

Thanks,

Tina

3 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2014

Just have a look on the Documents add-on for JIRA. It may fully fill your needs: you can post as many links as you want to the project, by adding documents of type "URL". See https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.stonikbyte.jira.plugins.project-docs-plugin

0 votes
Tina Mangham November 17, 2013

Still needing to know if this is possible and if so how one could go about doing it.

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2013

In JIRA a Link can contain anything you like, a link to another place as well.

In the wiki you can add links as well but if I understand it correct you'd like to have a link in Bitbucket to the Issue or Confluence page as well.

Similar to the link between a JIRA issue and a Confluence page when you add an issue link to the Confluence page. Correct?

Tina Mangham November 13, 2013

That is correct. I've uploaded documents to Bitbucket and I'm hoping if I can link to it from Jira or Confluence then any updates to that document will automaticall reflect on the linked page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events