Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked text format (color)

Ekaterina Prokofeva August 19, 2022

I create linked text and try to change its colour. When I publish the page, it remains in its default blue colour. I see a lot of format bugs like this in confluence, but usually, I find a way to solve them. I have no idea what to do with this issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

Hi @Ekaterina Prokofeva 

In order to change the color of links you have to update the space color scheme.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf59/edit-a-space-s-colour-scheme-792498659.html

Change are applyed at the space level.

Ekaterina Prokofeva August 22, 2022

@Florian BonniecHi! Thank you for your reply. It looks like a global setting which requires contacting the space admin. I only need to change a link colour. The thing is that I can do it by choosing the text color. But some links stay with the default blue color after I update the page. So this rule applies only to some links. It looks like a bug, not a wrong way.

Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2022

Hi @Ekaterina Prokofeva 

If the link is detected as link it should use the link color, you may try to add a space before and after then select it and change the color to trick Confluence.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events