It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Link checker tool Edited

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a tool that can crawl through a Confluence space and check links? I need an easy way to check for links that are pointing to pages in the same space vs those that are pointing to an archived space.

Thanks,

Jenny

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger Community Leader Feb 19, 2020

Hi @Jennifer Choban 

Do you need to check just a couple of pages or hundreds? 

If you just need to check some pages, you can go to this page and check the incoming links. 

incoming links.png

If you have to check multiple pages, I doesn't know any tool for this. 

Regards, Dominic

Thanks. I was hoping there was a tool for grabbing the links from all pages in the space, but I'll go through page by page.

I'm not aware of any tool that will do this for Confluence Cloud. I'm facing a similar situation - currently checking pages one by one. 

Page Information is the fastest way to identify where your links are going, as it sorts your links into groups according to whether they're internal/external and which space they link to. 

Untitled-1.png

Thanks. Would be a great app for someone to build.

There is a ticket you may want to consider to vote for:

For Confluence Server there is also a knowledge base article Confluence - How to Validate Links.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

4,120 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you