Learning management systems with/for Confluence

Selcuk Savas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2012

Dear All,

We would like to extend our usage of the Confluence (currently we are using it as a knowledge base) with providing our user with a e-learning environment.

Do you have any experience with using an e-learning system in conjuction with Confluence?

or do you have any experience integration an e-learning system with Confluence?

We are basically shopping around for now in order to not to invent the wheel one more time.

Hypothetically, money is not a problem. Any help, suggestion, experience, do's and don't's will be highly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Selcuk

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
SarahA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2012

Hallo Selcuk

This add-on looks promising for your needs:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.edubrite.confluence.plugins.gilly

Quoting from the add-on's description:

"Gilly integrates EduBrite training and assessment platform with Confluence to allow online courses, tests (quizzes), surveys and assessments to be delivered within Confluence."

I'd be interested to know what you think of it.

Cheers, Sarah

Selcuk Savas
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 19, 2012

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for you prompt response.

We are currently investigation Gilly as it seems the only one available at the moment for Confluence. It seems OK for first glance but we need to dig deeper.

But onthe other hand our company has an existing LMS (Plateau) and we need to investigate the integration with it as well.

I'll post our opinions when we mature them.

Cheers,

Selcuk

Selcuk Savas
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2012

Hi Sarah,

We decided to use articulate and put the outcome file into Confluence server and embed an iframe into the relevant pages as the Phase 1.

We haven't decide to the wat to go for the Phase 2 which requires user interaction.

Cheers,

Selcuk

Carla Hutchison April 21, 2015

I too have been looking at Articulate

Kevin Daniels April 25, 2017

Hi Carla,
I suggest you investigate the use of Learn Up for Confluence.

Cheers

9 votes
Kate _izi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 17, 2016

Hello,

You can create educational tests and training courses using the izi - LMS for Confluence add-on. It allows you to make courses for employee and customer education right in Confluence.

Kind regards,

Katerina Kolina

Yuri Kleshchenok May 31, 2023

izi LMS for Confluence supports SCORM in the Cloud version of the app.

2 votes
Kevin Daniels April 25, 2017

Hi Selcuk,
If your request is still up to date I suggest you try out Learn Up for Confluence.

Cheers

Daniel Trask September 21, 2018

I know this is an older thread, but I'm greatly interested in using either LearnUp or Gilly in our On-Premises Only Atlassian Stack and cannot find much in the way of comparison.

Could someone please comment on the differences, and whether one may be a better fit for on-prem only solution? Also, does anyone know of an LMS that plays well with Atlassian Stack and includes gamification functionality?

Thanks in advance!

0 votes
Azwandi _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 20, 2019

I'd love to speak with anyone interested in this topic. At ServiceRocket, training and learning development is our specialty. Check out our new SCORM Learning for Confluence app.

Our goal is to make it a breeze for you to run training/learning program in Confluence. Easy and simple upload, delivery and tracking via SCORM standard.

Disclaimer: I'm from the ServiceRocket team who built the app.

Divya Rani Bazar November 26, 2019

Hi,

Does it support for Confluence Cloud, as I see it only for Server.

Thank you

Divya

Azwandi _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
December 6, 2019

It's only for Server at the moment. I'm at azwandi@servicerocket.com, if you wish to discuss this further.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events