Latest updated pages and blog posts does not work

When I create new blog posts they do not show up in the list of latest blog posts at my front page anymore. They do exist, I can browse to the posts by opening the blog.

A similar thing is the case for the list of the latest updated pages at the front page. It won't show my latest updated pages anymore.

I strongly suspect that this has something to do with that I recently changed the date and time format configuration. I have tried to change it back but I am not sure what the default settings are.

Can somebody please help me with this really annoying problem?

2 answers

Hi Stefan,

as latest updated pages and blogposts use the search, you may need to wait some minutes. Do the pages appear after 10 or 15 minutes?

If not, you may try to reindex your searchindex via /admin/search-indexes.action

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve, thanks for your quick answer!

No, they do not appear, I have actually waited over night. 

OK, I will try reindexing. 

Can you confirm that the date formats in the attached image are the default ones? Or maybe that does not matter in this case.

dump.jpg

Regards

Stefan

I would expect, that the date format shouldn't matter, as formating sould be done when rendering the content.

OK, seems reasonable. Thanks!

Just to close the case: Complete indexing helped solving the problem.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

862 views 23 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you