You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I have imported a load of Word documents, that are part of ISO 27001 & ISO 9001.
When I edit the pages, add a label, and then save, I notice none of the imported Word documents are appearing on my reports where there are macro Content by Labels. It lists everything else that has been created from scratch in Confluence with the same label.
Does anyone know why? Labels are a vital aspect of our ISMS or Confluence in general.
I tried clicking on the label, and it goes to a labels page but does not show that document, despite starting the process from the Word document.
I would say if the reindexing doesn't work, then it's worth opening another ticket to find out why this isn't working. (or combine them together on one ticket. :) )
Hope that helps.
Hi @Mike Bowen ,
One possibility is that these labels are not indexed by Confluence. Confluence indexing is not in real time, and sometimes it can take a couple of hours until all content is indexed. Sometimes the indexing of some content stops, and you have to contact Atlassian support to request a "reindex" of your Confluence instance (see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-33400 ).
Oh! It is weird because I can create a normal document and use the same label and it works instantly, but it doesn't work for any import. Granted I can't remember when last I imported Words, so wouldn't be able to confirm it has worked in the past, but I will patiently wait until tomorrow and if no change reach out to Atlassian for this reindex.
The good news is the problem is resolved. I did log a ticket last night, and request a reindex. Whether that was done by Atlassian or not remains to be seen when I get an update from them later (level 4 request), but I can see it all working. They did respond to say they gained access (after I gave them permission).
If they confirm a reindex, I will certainly Accept the answer from the first responder Marc, but thank you Dan for chirping in as well. Great minds think alike.
The solution was a level 4 ticket to Atlassian support, and they did a re-indexing, which resolved the problem.