Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LaasPerformanceLoggingJob#LaasPerformanceLoggingJob completed unsuccessfully

IT Admin March 27, 2018

My web server works but has been throwing the error below every five minutes. Are there any ways to solve the issue?

impl.schedule.caesium.JobRunnerWrapper] runJob Scheduled job LaasPerformanceLoggingJob#LaasPerformanceLoggingJob completed unsuccessfully with response JobRunnerResponse[runOutcome=ABORTED,message='LaaS performance logging is turned off'

Thank you.

2 answers

9 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2018

I have the same error in my test instance of Confluence 6.8:

2018-03-27 09:59:17,622 WARN [Caesium-1-3] [impl.schedule.caesium.JobRunnerWrapper] runJob Scheduled job LaasPerformanceLoggingJob#LaasPerformanceLoggingJob completed unsuccessfully with response JobRunnerResponse[runOutcome=ABORTED,message='LaaS performance logging is turned off']

The error is due to a logging as a service scheduled job that runs every 5 minutes is aborted because the logging as a service feature is off in the Server version of Confluence. (The scheduled job was designed for our Cloud offering.)

The aborted jobs used to be logged at INFO level but were changed to WARN in Confluence 6.4.3: Change the log level for the scheduled job aborted warning

To eliminate the errors in the logs you may disable the "scheduledjob.desc.LaasPerformanceLoggingJob" from the Confluence Admin Console>Scheduled jobs.

IT Admin March 27, 2018

This is helpful. I have disabled the log. Thank you.

Sven Wagner June 7, 2018

@AnnWorley: then this job configuration should not even exist in the server version setup ;) These messages only flood the application log unnecessarily.

Igor M.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2018

Hello,

I have opened a feature request to have this fixed in the future releases. You can track it here: CONFSERVER-55875

Please vote and follow, comments are also welcome.

Regards,

Igor

Meet Darji July 11, 2023

Hi Team,

I have faced an issue with schedule backup.

when I disable this "scheduledjob.desc.LaasPerfomanceLoggingJob in " schedule job and enable it once again, The scheduled backup job is running appropriately so is it possible that this problem with schedule backup is caused because of this lassPerfomaceLoggingJob.

1 vote
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2018

@AnnWorleyI faced the same issue after installing today Confluence 6.9.1. Thank you for the quick fix!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events