Jiraroadmap Gadget broken on new inserts and updates

Mike Liu April 4, 2020

I have a confluence page that pulls a few different roadmaps together.  I tried to add a new one and it seems to be fine when editing the settings.  I can input my url, select a project and see a preview of the roadmap as expected.  When I save the settings, the gadget is gray and does not update.

This happens if I edit one of the existing ones, even if I don't save the edits to the gadget settings.

3 answers

1 vote
Gisli Olafsson April 15, 2020

Having the same issues - the problem seems to be that the settings for the gadgets don't save when you press Insert or Save. They revert back to the defaults for the gadget. I have had this happen with the JIRA roadmap gadget as well as other out of the box JIRA gadgets.

Mike Liu April 15, 2020

Found a hint... when you try to save the gadget, it's trying to hit a placeholder API.  I suspect someone at Atlassian accidentally deployed a test version to prod...

0 votes
Mike Liu May 1, 2020

Almost 1 month and no response from Atlassian...

@Dilani Kahawala Noticed you had a post in another thread, and I'm desperate for some updates on this feature as it helps me generate executive dashboards.  Could you please help, or help put me in touch with an Atlassian contact who can?  Thanks!

0 votes
Mike Liu April 21, 2020

bump.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders