Jira Macros loading incorrectly

Deleted user April 1, 2020

Good Morning All, 

When trying to add a jira macro (days remaining in sprint and burn down, they only lad half of the chart. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

I have changed the size of the table as well as the actual macro, but it still does this. What's more is it will sometimes load the whole macro, but then refreshes and only displays half of it again...

Any assistance would greatly be appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 08.25.33.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2020

Hello @[deleted],

Thank you for reporting this. It looks like you might be running into this bug:

• CONFCLOUD-66601 Gadgets are not being displayed correctly on the new editor

In this case, Jira gadgets aren't completely loading on pages using the new editor.

Have a look at that and let me know if that's the bug you've run into this week.

Sometimes, upon refreshing the page, the chart will load, but not always. If you were to create a new page using the legacy editor template, you would probably be able to load those macros. You can test this on your own Confluence site if you want to see if this might be a valid workaround for you.

Let me know if you have any trouble or questions!

Regards,

Shannon

Deleted user April 5, 2020

Thank you @Shannon S . I will take a look at this today and let you know if it works. 

Kind Regards

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2020

Hi Sue,

Hope you are well! Did you ever have a chance to get a look at this? 

By the way, according to the bug ticket, it looks like a fix is on the horizon! The comment from a week ago said it would be early next week. If the issue is resolved for you, please let us know!

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events