Jira Links are not working/ Displkay in specific pages (more in one Space)

Moin Qureshi August 8, 2022

In Confouence Jira link is not working is one specific space. I chceked with spaces permission, its totally fine. 

The strange thing i found that 

The space where Jira Link is working, in any page in that space , they have on the top right Edit button, watch and 3 dots ... 

the space where Jira links are not working, they only have 3 dots and when you click 3 dots, edit and watch option, you can see. May be this is the problem, but i unable to found a solution. In logs nothing related to that.

I added picture also, please need your comments. test1.png

The page where Jira LInks are working

test2.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2022

Hello, 

You said that you already check permission but to be honest I'm pretty sure this is still related on permission. 

Can figure out what's going on in this current space but since it's just a space this lead me to the obviious, a permission problem. 

This still can be something on a hard bug in DB also but I would take some time to check permission again.

Anything in the logs ? 

Hope this help

Moin Qureshi August 8, 2022

Logs when i created Jira Link:

WARNING [https-jsse-nio-443-exec-20] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters A servlet request, to the URI https://abc.com/rest/table-filter/1.0/service/license?_=1659943482025, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.

Here is permissions

test5.PNGtest4.pngtest3.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events