JUnit Macro not updating?

I noticed that if I update the XML file that I"m pointing to, the macro still shows stale results. If I point the macro at a different XML file then it pulls it in fresh.

Is this lack of automatic updating expected? If so what is the interval that it checks in? It seems like it would be best if it actually pulled in and parsed the XML file everytime the wiki page is opened.

I'm disappointed since I was excited to use this macro but if I can't count on it to be up to date then our dev team will have to design our own solution which we're trying to avoid.

2 answers

1 accepted

I noticed that it will eventually update within usually an hour. So while we get stale results, it's very limited and in the end it should be ok. I don't have an account with your tracking system so I can't attest to whether that is the bug or not. Still closing this out since my problem is resolved so to speak.

Hi Jonathan,

I believe you're hitting this bug about JUnit Macro:


As the macro doesn't render properly, I believe the macro itself isn't updating. However, feel free to add your thoughts on the bug report.



Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,897 views 27 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you