It is difficult to find update button in Confluence page

Sattar Baig June 3, 2021

Hi Team,

Problem: when in edit mode in Confluence the Update button is almost not visible and almost located below the web window and is hard to reach. I can see that others also have this problem when they share screen of Confluence.

Scrollbar1.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2021

Um, that's not Confluence doing it, it's your browser rendering.

You could tell the browser to shrink the display which should bring it all into shot, or scroll down (it's partly obscured because your view is not big enough and you haven't scrolled don) or resize the browser window to fit.

Joel Brownstein July 12, 2021

Hi Nic,

I have the same question, but the issue with our confluence appeared after a recent update to version 6.15.10, and is not related to the browser size, but is a hardly visible update button that should be blue but is such a light grey colour that makes it almost invisible until the panel gains focus by a click somewhere, after which it becomes blue.  I've attached a screen grab of the before (hardly visible update button) / after (blue update button)Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 10.54.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-12 at 10.54.58 AM.png

Thanks,
Joel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events