Issues with new created space for a new account

danny Leiva May 6, 2022

I recently created a new confluence account: glhunt.atlassian.net but I'm brought up with the current issue:

You're almost there

It looks like our database is taking a little longer than usual to sync up. Wait a few moments then try again.

If you continue to see this error, raise a support request

Try again

I would love to have this taken care of asap so I can invite my team members.
Note: ALL of my team members are dealing with this as well (and I'm the admin as well).

Image:
confluence isssue.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2022

@danny Leiva Welcome to Confluence Cloud. There is currently an issue and associated alert regarding access for new users that Atlassian is working on. Details of the incident are at the link below. I recommend you subscribe to the Statuspage for updates regarding Confluence Cloud for any future events that may affect your instance.

https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/incidents/3n4wf52q0s4h

Good luck!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

@danny Leiva I hope that you subscribed to the Statuspage and that you are LONG past your issue. Please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events