Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with page properties report - including text

Evelien Van Eetvelde July 22, 2020

We have an issue with the 'Page properties report' macro's, we make use of a specific 'label' in the 'current space' and 'including text' but since today that doesn't seem to work anymore and we see all pages of the current space in our index pages?

4 answers

0 votes
Marco Bohmbach September 10, 2020

We are now affected by the bug with the including text. The Including Text we are looking for is inside the Page Properties Macro. I tested now searching for text with and without spaces but it doesn't work at all. 

Marco Bohmbach September 10, 2020

Okay I could solve this by deleting the filter option "including text" and adding it again... strange

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2020

Hello @Evelien Van Eetvelde and @Reiner Konrad,

This particular issue was a bug on our end, and it has since been resolved. My apologies that you weren't able to access your content during that time!

• CONFCLOUD-70472 Page Properties Report and Content By Label won't return pages outside of the Current Space

Evelien, could you confirm if this is also now working for you?

Thank you, and take care,

Shannon

Evelien Van Eetvelde July 24, 2020

@Shannon S I reviewed the ticket and this is referring to another bug (not returning pages outside the current space.

For us only the 'Including text' stopped working.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2020

Evelien,

Thank you for verifying that; so it does look like you had a different issue than the others that responded to your question.

You mentioned to @Reiner Konrad that you have a ticket with Support, which was going to be my next recommendation. That will help us to replicate the issue on your site, and review the site logs to find cause. I was able to find your support ticket, and I'll be watching that on my end so I can update here when we find a resolution.

Take care, and until then!

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
July 28, 2020

Hi Evelien,

It looks like your issue could possibly be related to the following case:

• CONFCLOUD-70507 Page Properties macro with filter "Including text" won't correctly filter Strings that are placed outside of the Page Properties Macro

As far as I can see, the support engineer on your case is currently verifying this, but I just wanted to give you an update on where things were.

Thank you again!

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
July 30, 2020

Good afternoon!

I see that my colleague was able to confirm that indeed you are affected by the above bug, which has since been escalated to high priority. 

I will be following along on the progress of this bug. Please do let me know if you have any questions about that.

Take care,

Shannon

0 votes
Reiner Konrad July 22, 2020

Problems seem to be resolved automatically on our site

Evelien Van Eetvelde July 23, 2020

Here still the same issue :-(

@Reiner Konrad  we still have this issue and it is really blocking, Atlassian is investigating the problem, but haven't heard back from them yet... can you please check if someone did something to solve this problem for your site? desperately looking for a solution ;-)

Like Shannon S likes this
Reiner Konrad July 24, 2020

With us it worked again without opening a support case. So I can't say who did what, when. I'm sorry.

@Reiner Konrad No problem at all... Thank you for your response!

0 votes
Reiner Konrad July 22, 2020

We have the same problem!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events