Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there mechanism to compare pages and spaces migrated from Server to Cloud

Arti Gautam September 21, 2021

We are migrating Server spaces and pages to cloud spaces and pages. Is there any mechanism to compare the pages and spaces are migrated correctly from Server to cloud?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2021

Hi Arti,

Thank you for raising this question on Atlassian Community. Are you referring to the Confluence Migration assistant?

What is your hope for how this would work? Do you want to compare the server version to the Cloud version before it's migrated, kind of like the preview page functionality of our page editor conversion? Or, do you want something to use afterward to compare them side-by-side?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,

Shannon

Arti Gautam September 23, 2021

Thank you Shannon for the reply. I would need something afterward to compare them side by side to verify if the migration has happened correctly without missing anything.

Specially the links and the attachments.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2021

Hi Arti,

Good afternoon! I spoke with the migration team, and I can confirm there's no functionality like this, but I raised a feature request for it below:

• MIG-835 Compare the before/after how the pages will look in Server vs. Cloud…

Thank you for your feedback, and take care!

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events