Is there any way to get the list active spaces(within span of 6 months)?

Abhishek Bharadwaj April 16, 2018

I need to get a list of active spaces. List of all spaces not only modified within the previous 6 months but also visited . In details, the space to which users visited, also should be considered as active. The space which are not modified or not visited by any users should be considered as Inactive.

2 answers

1 vote
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2018

I'm also interested in this - I found this Viewing Site Statistics in documentation.

Plugin you need to acitvate is Confluence Usage Stats. I will give this a try - hope it can help you, too. 

Abhishek Bharadwaj April 17, 2018

Hi Fabienne,

This plugin will give the stats in the form of graph and we can not know the active spaces( not only recently modified but also viewed).

Thanks for the reply!

Abhishek

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2018

Hi @Abhishek Bharadwaj - when using Global Activity View as described here you can see this  image.png

You can choose if you want to see statistic for day, week and also month. It also gives back numbers of views (for the most popular ones) - in the graph you see the total number of views.

Abhishek Bharadwaj April 17, 2018

HI @Fabienne Gerhard ,

I need to segregate all the Wiki spaces into Active and Inactive , based the views and the modification. The above plugin , as you can see in the screenshot will only fetch me hardly 5-6 Active spaces based on views. Hence that will not help me with my requirement.

Abhishek..

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2018

Abhishek,

You can find the queries you require from this article:

Have a look there and let us know if you have any questions.

Shannon

Abhishek Bharadwaj April 16, 2018

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for the reply!

The queries in the link which provided will only fetch the spaces which are modified in a specific span. I need a query or a way which also considers not only the modified spaces as active, but also the space which was unmodified and visited by many.

Abhishek

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2018

see the answer below - sorry... answered two times

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events