Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is there any simple way to extract Page title, Created by , Last modified by and the Date?

Hello,

I want to do a quick audit check on the confluence space for all the pages that are created under different parent tree and child tree. For this is there any simple way to extract the data from confluence in an excel with information on Page Title, Created By, Last modified by and the Date when it was last modified. 

I did search for this on the forum and did not found any working solutions, it will be a great help if anyone can share a simpler way to do this. 

I tried extracting the data in XML format but it has too much meta data info to sift through to get specific meta data field info. 

The only reason i require this data is to put in excel and get in touch with concerned people to get a quick status on the usage of the page, relevance, info on whether we should archive etc. which i want to track in an excel. 

Thanks

Rahul Khatal

1 answer

0 votes

Hello,

You can use database to fetch details on Information of Page like Page Title, Created By, Last modified by and time etc. 

You can connect to confluence database and run SQL's as mentioned in below KB article :

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/fetch-all-pages-with-the-detail-when-was-page-created-when-was-it-last-updated-and-by-whom-and-the-names-of-all-the-files-that-are-attached-to-the-page-1167703169.html 

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks

Nitin Rastogi

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events